Brocks Blog II

Saturday, October 07, 2006

The Blog is dead. Long live the Blog!

When i started this blog i wanted to make a photo record of my life, i know what you are thinking photo blogs are so 2004. i chose photo blogging rather than a web photo album like flickr because it was easier to upload photos to a blog using google's free image editing software picasa.

With the release of picasa's new web album the idea of keeping a photo blog seems pointless, so i will be stopping this photo blog and keeping all my photos at http://picasaweb.google.com/brock.lessels

I could leave it at that and just stop updating this blog like ceez has done, and DC appears to have done but i have decided instead to make a new blog.

Brock's Blog II will still be all about me but now it will centered around me bitching about the things/people in life that annoy me (i will try to keep it as clean as possible). the new blog will also include links to things i find interesting and my web photo album as i choose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home